Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hollywood F, C, M

Wilmer Valderrama was on Howard Stern yesterday, totally kissing & telling about all his Hollywood conquests. Best part? They played Fuck, Chuck, Marry (or as they called it, Fuck Marry Kill). Wilmer's choices?

Lindsay Lohan- F
Mandy Moore- M
Jessica Alba- K

The "All Women Wilmer Had Slept With" Round
LiLo- M
Mandy Moore- F
Jennifer Love Hewitt- K

(for the record, I agree with the first one, but in the second, I would F LiLo and M Mandy. Wilmer must know something I don't...)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger tarabeet said...

It was actually one of the best interviews i've ever heard, because it's such a cop out when people won't divulge! Meanwhile if I were Lilo, I would have killed myself while listening because he was SO insensitive.

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker