Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

observations from last night

A. I love a good Fondue.

B. The Ex-A-Sketch (my new name for the Sketchy Ex Boyfriend, not to be confused with the Ex-Boy) was kind of more attractive than I've ever found him before. This means that I may take him up on a dinner date this week, assuming that:

B1. My new, skinny jeans are successfully shortened by then.
B2. He selects a sufficiently appealing restaurant. (See: Stephen Starr's new ventures, A).

C. The Bachelor (my new name for Mr Menu Binder/ stuffed animals aplenty), although he is your new Friendster friend, said the following two un-endearing things to me last night:

C1. Grey's Anatomy is unrealistic. Oh, exCUSE me, Mister Doctor Man, but it's okay to find pleasure in a show that isn't representative of reality. Even reality tv is unreal! That doesn't make it any less enjoyable.
C2. "I'm not really that into Kelly Clarkson." This one came in the midst of our KC singalong. While I would probably question the sexuality of a man who REALLY loved KC, have some Respect.

1 Comments:

Blogger tarabeet said...

I find it VERY DIFFICULT to believe that he isn't ALREADY a registered Jdater.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker