Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Monday, March 13, 2006

minus the turtleneck...


... I kind of want this to be my life.

Also, this morning at the gym, I read in some celeb weekly that Harrison Ford had proposed to Calista recently, by bringing her a cup of coffee and a croissant in bed, with an engagement ring inside the croissant bag. Add in a Sunday Times and it sounds like the perfect, casual, unrehearsed, uncheesy proposal. Is it wrong that I started SOBBING while working out when I read this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker