Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Lo-Cal Sweet Tooth, continued

Yesterday I went to the Supermarket Where Rumors Abound, i.e. every time I go there I somehow run into K, chat with her for 15 seconds, and then within 3 hours, everyone within a 40 mile radius knows what I'm doing, where I've been, and where I'm going. Thankfully, she did not make an appearance this time.

My new discovery is Kozy Shack No Sugar Added Rice Pudding (100 cals per Jello-ish sized container), which really tastes like 'real' rice pudding and is therefore v satisfying. Apparently it also comes in Tapioca (90) and Chocolate, neither of which I've sampled yet.

Note: I add a sprinkling of cinnamon, which is quickly becoming my Spice Of Choice. It's great sprinkled in coffee! It adds a bit of kick to Better N' Peanut Butter (so yummy: mini pitas from TJ's, Better N' PB, and a pinch of cinnamon)! etc. And also, reduced-fat cinnamon graham crackers are, fyi, same calorie counts as regular reduced fat grahams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker