Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Meet The Parents

Yes, I did.

Well, actually, I really only met his father. (Mom was sick and stayed at the hotel.)

sort of anticlimactic, in truth.

Evil T was there, too, so I was distracted by her presence, not working perhaps as hard as I should to wow/woo him.

He was nice, he was funny, he made some wildly inappropriate jokes (dirty humor, not racist) and cracked me up. I liked watching The Southerner interact with him, because they're incredibly close, and he seems so comfortable. For the record, I'm adding to the list of things I want in a guy: "Has a great relationship with his parents."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker