Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

more highly unreadable text message conversations

i TOTALLY should have put a stop to this because i hate when serious convos take place via TM.

The Man: Why can u be 27
Me: I can be, but by then u will be 40. Is it really weirding u out?
The Man: I just am anticipating issues I suppose. Your friends and your parents. All new to me. Have you considered?
Me: I suppose. So just having fun 4 now & not worrying about it not an option?
The Man: Always an option. But if it gets good... Should I have kissed u today?
Me: You probably could have gotten away with it
The Man: Didn't want to be sketchy. It's how we oldtimers do it.
Me: Is that ever going to get old?
The Man: R u?
The Man: Of course I want to kiss u.
Me: Good night. No more big convos on text.
Him: Agreed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker