Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

SOS m'aidez SOS

The Man just invited me over to watch a movie (rainy, cold, my broker is showing my apartment all afternoon so I'm haunting coffee shops left & right).

We have not had to deal with the Kiss issue at all, because after our first night of hanging out (drinks), he walked me home and then left. After our second night (dinner), he drove me home, parked in front of my building, and before there could be any awkwardness, a car pulled up behind him (one way road), I thanked him, popped out of the car, he drove away, end of story.

Do I even WANT to kiss him?! Is it totally sketchy to go to his apartment?! Does it imply that I WANT to kiss him?!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker