Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Friday, May 12, 2006

multiple choice

Why have I not yet blogged about last night's date?

a) I'm still hungover.
b) I haven't yet invented a nickname for him.
c) Too much to say.
d) I don't think anyone is actually reading this. Charlabeet has a case of law school fever & the only people who come to our blog found us by googling "101 maggots removed from human body."
e) all of the above.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker