Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

florida, the key lime state

when I was 7, we spent a week in Naples. I carried a notebook around with me, very Harriet the Spy, ordered Key Lime pie at every meal and rated each slice.

16 years later...

the notebook returns...

20 April 2006
Weight Watchers Key Lime Pie
yum yum yum!
Really tart & sour & creamy & lovely. In a good way.
It doesn't taste artificial, but it tastes a little bit like there's a piece of key lime rind in it, a sort of mildly bitter.
I would be thrilled if I were served this in a resto. Well, a bigger piece of it. But delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker