Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

hair today gone tomorrow

I've decided that my past relationships can be classified according to how they preferred my hair. It says a lot about a guy.

Jolie: Straight. But it was in hs, and I wore it straight every day. He didn't know any better, I don't think. *Amended: Staight but it flipped up at the ends, sort of unintentionally, like 1950's Nancy Drew.
W with a Girl's Name: Straight (fits in better at the country club. And could I dye it blond, too, by the way?)
Two First Names: Straight. But his favorite meal was ham&cheese&mayo on white bread with no crusts. What can you expect?
Manorexic C: Straight. Uncomplicated. Like our relationship.
C of Pro/Con Infamy: Either/or. He liked running his hands through it when straight. But we had better sex when it was curly.
ExBoy: Curly crazy. I feel like he loved me most as me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker