Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

selected p/c's from the ccc

pros:
Cute
Big room
Big bed
Blue eyes
Great body/ athletic
Makes me laugh/ funny
Pillow sharer
Spooning/ good cuddler
Intelligent
Likes Gwyneth
Doesn’t hold grudges
Perfect height
“Package too large for box”
Great on paper
Jewish
Not cheesy
Likes my stomach
Comfortable with him
Told his mom about me
Confident/ not insecure

cons:
Cuter than me?
Terrible communication
No commitment
Always wants to hang out with his friends, never mine
Secretive re: family, past. FBI agent?
Wouldn’t lend me sweatpants
Don’t know if he really likes me
Didn’t come to my birthday party
No Xmas present
Doesn’t discuss emotions
Potentially Alcoholic
Doesn’t want to talk about it when he’s mad
“Package too large for box”
Has lost the ability to converse (possibly related to sex?)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker