Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

surprise! spring cleaning

lazing about my apartment, doing some reading, reading the thursday styles, blahblahblah.

"Hi, this is Sue, we'll be at your apartment in 40 minutes."
excuse me?

Apparently my landlord (who flits about all of Italy without ever returning a phone call w/r/t my heat or lack thereof) has given permission to the broker to show my apartment whenever she wants. As far as I know, she has to at least get some sort of ok from me. I have no idea if this is even legal but I was not even awake enough to deal with it. Whatever it is, it's rude. I'm HAPPY to have you show my apartment. But give me more than 40 minutes in advance, or I'll leave it as is. Which is gross.

So I spent the past 40 minutes frantically cleaning, taking the trash out, folding clothes, scrubbing my tub, etc.

I hate life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker