Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

bikini body

In preparation for my gym debut yesterday (first time in 3 weeks! yahoo!), I gathered a bunch of US Weekly's/Life&Style's/InTouch's that I had only flipped through and tossed them in my gym bag.

Today, I read them on the elliptical. And Nicole Richie has helped me out enormously.



This bikini body (above) is just not realistic for me, given the things that I want (i.e. to eat cheese, have babies, and have a life).



This bikini body (above), however, I feel like I can achieve a) healthfully and b) in time for this summer. It's not a HUGE stretch from how I was starting to look pre-quitting-working-out-and-eating-healthily-altogether (i.e. when I went on strike). Because really, if 22 isn't the prime of my life, then when is?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger tarabeet said...

wow, i RARELY hear/read you curse! anyway. i don't think it's that she looks THAT skinny but more that she is TOTALLY out of proportion in addition to being skinny, which makes her look totally cracked out.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker