Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

weekend highlights

Three course wine & cheese pairing, with braised veal cheeks which I apparently adore

The best french toast of my life; it literally melted on my tongue

Brie fondue

Guessing whether a costumed Marilyn Monroe was a man or a woman

Watching a girl wipe out down an entire flight of stairs

Having The Friend give The Southerner the third degree and giving approval

Catching up on Laguna Beach

In nusta news, I may be going to Miami in a couple weeks and therefore need to lose some serious poundage. Just got back from the gym (where I scored the best treadmill, the corner one with the view of BoCo, thankyouverymuch): run 5 miles, elliptical 30. I hope I'm flipping the switch ON.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker