Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

issues

major dilemmas i have been/ am currently pondering. my solutions to come...

1. main issue: how to navigate beacon hill cobblestones/hills en route to work?
further complicating factors: first off, i will never ever ever wear sneakers with my work clothes. puh lease. secondly, my pants are all tailored to high-heel length, and i don't want to ruin the bottoms of them by wearing flip flops/flats.

2. main issue: where to put my keys while running?
further complicating factors: i like my workout clothes. i like the fit of my tops and shorts. i don't want to alter my wardrobe just to accomodate keys (i.e. no shorts with built-in pockets).

3. main issue: when to exercise?
further complicating factors: i don't get out of work 'till too late to work out, but if i go in the morning, then i have to deal with sweatiness or hair issues.

stay tuned for my solutions!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,
Tara, could you call me?
I am a reporter and I am interested in chatting about one of your posts.
I can be reached at 917.855.2851.
Call me for further details. Thanks.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker