Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Monday, May 08, 2006

shopbopping all around town

shopped on Friday for possible Derbywear... ended up at the Harvard Square Mint Julep, and what a perfect name for a dress in which to sip mint juleps?

Bought a cute halter dress, which I wore on Saturday, & a v. cool cropped floral trapeze jacket with a big button..

both *incredibly* reasonably priced (one was in the $80's, one in the $90's, but I can't remember which was which), both by a brand called Kenzie, which I'd never heard of...

so I googled. And apparently it is the sister brand of mac&jac, the brand YOU discovered on your bloomingdale's shopping excursion! Kenzie: Mac&Jac :: Skipper: Barbie, apparently.

This is the jacket. And yes, I sort of think it's even cuter on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker