Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

awful

me, at 7:41 am:
Wow, I just remembered that Ex-Boy called last night while I was in the shower. Guess I should call him back tonight. That is SO great that I am only JUST thinking of it! I am definitely headed in the right direction! I am moving on! Yahoo.

me, at 7:42 am:
Let me check facebook before I get my busy day started.

me, at 7:43 am:
I can't breathe. I have never felt so disrespected in my entire life.

Beet, please go check his facebook picture, and then prepare to eulogize me should I go the way of Amicus.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker