Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

make me up

Driven by neessity (Bausch&Lomb debacle necessitated the throwing out of everything I own that may have potentially come into contact with the dreaded fungus among us) and inspired by how gorgeous Charlabeet's make-up looks (and, moreover, how not like make-up it looks!), I trekked to the Laura Mercier counter, got a make-over, spent an ungodly amount of money, and now feel bee-yoo-tiful.

I bought basically a full-face of make-up (tinted moisturizer, translucent powder, concealer, 3 eyeshadows, eye base, eyeliner, bronzer, blush), tools (bronzer, blush, 2 eyeshadow, puff), and face-stuff (some weird cleansing oil that i actually love) moisturizing water which is also bizarre and which i also loev), and moisturizer. And then she loaded me down with samples like a pack mule and I limped out the door.

Totally indulgent. Totally needed it. (Speaking of indulging in my every desire, I've been eating B&J Chunky Monkey- I mean, hello, doesn't the name say it all?- and tacos like it's my godgiven right. Must turn my healthy-switch on!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker