Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

david burke, part two

I am having a MUCH less pleasurable experience with these DB flavor sprays. I'm sort of jealous of yours! Okay, TOTALLY jealous! It underscores the importance of carefully selecting the flavors, I guess.

Cheddar Cheese
Basically, it just doesn't taste like cheddar. It tastes like a slice of Lite American cheese (v. artificial), which I'd much rather have. Also, incredibly salty. (Note: I still am going to attempt it on steamed vegetables.)

Smoked Bacon.
...Though not as salty as Smoked Bacon, which is essentially salt in a spray form. The bacon flavor is also really artificial, nothing real-seeming about it... Again, I'd rather have, say, turkey bacon, 1000x over.

Chocolate Fudge.
This is the only one I could see myself using, and not because it's that wonderful, just because I feel stupid for spending $25 on these. It ALSO have an artificial, not-really-rich taste, but I liked it well enough on cool whip. (Let me know what else you use Birthday Cake on!)

Quel disappointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker