Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

pink it's not even a question

8:00: Wake up.
8:05: Go to the mirror. Pry eye open. Wipe away disgustingness.
8:05-8:10: Cry.
8:10: Read blog. Read Dr Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen's diagnosis.
8:11: Google "pink eye."
8:12: Pull on Uggs & sunglasses and go to Urgent Care Health Services.
8:12-8:20: Waiting room.
8:21: "Hello, I'm Doctor Brown. Wow. That is quite a case of conjuctivitis!"

Thank you, Beet. For the record, yesterday I spoke with 1 Medical Student-To-Be, 1 Doctor Currently In His Residency, and 1 Full-Fledged Doctor. Not one diagnosed me with pink eye. Charlabeet did.

I want to die. Of course, this would be the week that I would get diagnosed with the disease that I most abhor.

I feel like a leper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker