Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

hello beautiful


Those who know me well know that I'm a Secret Slob ("Stradlater was more of a secret slob. He always looked all right, Stradlater, but for instance, you should've seen the razor he shaved himself with. It was always rusty as hell and full of lather and hairs and crap. He never cleaned it or anything. He always looked good when he was finished fixing himself up, but he was a secret slob anyway, if you knew him the way I did. The reason he fixed himself up to look good was because he was madly in love with himself. He thought he was the handsomest guy in the Western Hemisphere. He was pretty handsome, too - I'll admit it."). But there are some Beauty Essentials that I can't live without. The ones that if they stopped producing, I don't know what I'd do with myself. Et voila:

(in no particular order):
1. Seda France candles, especially in Japanese Quince (for winter) and French Tulip (for all other seasons).
2. Ligne St Barth coconut soap.
3. Suave Body Wash in tropical coconut.
4. The Body Shop Body Butter in Coconut. (noticing a trend?)
*Disclaimer: I HATE the Body Shop. Despise it. I have to walk past one almost every day and the scents make me ill. Totally nauseous. But this Body Butter is HEAVEN. It smells like REAL coconut, not artificial. It's moisturizing. It's great for massages. etc etc etc etc.
5. C.O. Bigelow Mint lip balm. It's so minty that it doubles as a breath mint in emergencies. Apparently they now make it tinted? Have to investigate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker