Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I don't eat buffalo


okay so NO ONE loved Jessica Simpson more than me (hellO, i continued to buy all of the DVD's even after they had broken up!)...

but my take on the break-up is that she really made a mistake, because no one will ever adore her as much as Nick clearly did (um and did I mention this is my greatest fear in life?)...

and following that Miss-Kentucky-fiasco (ICK), I think Nick's new alleged girlfriend is actually kinda hot! and cool! I love her outfit (who makes that shirt?). and her hair. She looks almost Sienna Miller-ish, but cuter.

Go Nick!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like Jennifer Aniston!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker