Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

TB's Cast of Characters (for easy reference)

Jolie: Alien-searching high school exboyfriend. Now completely platonic friends, thankyouverymuch When Harry Met Sally.

Etchasketch: College exboyfriend, we go for dates with lots of sexual tension, sometimes fulfilled, sometimes unfulfilled.

ExBoy: The One Who Dumped Me. Who I still love. (God that sucks to type.)

The Man: 35-year old who I went on a few dates with before he went crazy. Unfortunately he lives three blocks away and I run into him constantly.

The One Who Got Away: Another college exboyfriend, who I have little to no contact with.

The One With A Girl's Name: College dalliance, who brought me to the Southampton Bathing Corp & Shinnecock Golf club, even though my Jack Rogers were black/white instead of pastel.

The Friend: K's exboyfriend's friend. Who I'm hoping will call.

A: Roommate. (Conveniently, both CB's and my roommates are named A.)

K: Best Friend from college.

The Wasp: A's boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker