Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

call me crazy



but i think ashlee simpson looks gorgeous in july's marie claire. (nose job, dye job, eating disorder, whatever. it's working for her. she looks fantastic.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please make a visit to my a trip to the moon site.
Good luck in your endeavors!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I trade forex on marketiva platform, and I am looking for a good trading manual system I could use to get more pips trading on marketiva mini forex account
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_g8RMKfk5w]unlock iphone[/url]

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker