Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Friday, May 26, 2006

no wonder you're looking thin, when all that you live on is lipgloss and cigarettes

Favorite Lipglosses of the Moment (Unranked, because it's like Sophie's Choice to make me choose just one):

1.
Neutrogena MoistureShine Lip Soother (which is NOT Lip Gloss Moisture Shine), in Glaze, Gleam, and Sheen.
Note: You want the tube, not the wand.
available everywhere, cheap, spf20, moisturizing, nice minty-yet-fruity flavor, not sticky, subtle color, lots of shine.





2.
Fresh Gloss Absolue, in Desire or Bellini.
Note: Cute tiny Fresh store on Upper East, 3rd & in the 70s I think, lots of free samples.
cutest packaging ever (in a MIRROR compact, no less), nice color, long lasting, I can't believe I spend this much money on lipgloss but hey, it's a mirror TOO.

3. I love (the consistency, the convenience, the shine of) Stila Lip Glaze but they discontinued my favorite color so I will abstain on recommending quelquechose which no one can get. Their basics (watermelon, strawberry) are oldies but goodies, but the Just My Luck colors look interesting (and really, who doesn't love Lilo?).

4.
CO Bigelow Mentha Lip tint in pink or red. I blogged about the clear one months ago, but now they are tinted! Still amazingly moisturizing, still minty (functional as a breathmint in a pinch), still cheap, now TINTED.


I could carry such smaller purses if I didn't need to have all of these (PLUS BALM(S)) with me at all times. Remember the Emergency Airlift 04 (?) of Lancome Juicy Tubes in Daiquiri, up and down the eastern seaboard? Well, more up than down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker