Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

fresh-squeezed


Awful drive back to my apartment (water main break), some asshole is in my parking spot (parked in someone else's and now have a paralyzing fear of being towed), missing my credit card (oops), etc. etc. etc. Bad day.

And then... for some inexplicable reason, found samples of True Lemon & True Lime packets in my mailbox.* I just tried the True Lemon and it is GREAT! It really tastes like I just squeezed fresh lemon into water. Have yet to try the true lime... but it's totally different than the Emergen-C lite citrus packets, which I also like.

Emergen-C: 20 calories, fizzy, slightly artificial, vitamins.
True Lemon: 0 calories, all natural, very real-tasting, flat, no vitamins.

Love, love, love.

*Yes, I know, if something appears in your mailbox that looks like anthrax (powdery, white substance), it is probably not the best move to taste it. But how could my day have gotten worse?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker