Beetbabies

Charla and Tara (name that reference!)'s friendship hails back to the days of yore, to nursery rhymes and toys, scrunched hair and entire cakes. Now living in two different cities, sharing our urban and semi-urban adventures. Basically, conversations about low-calorie snacks and boys, with random other things sprinkled in.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

confession

I'm like an abused wife who keeps coming back for more.

I admit it. I'm intrigued by David Burke Flavor Spray Diet's latest flavor, Peach Melba.

But after the colossal disappointments of Chocolate Fudge, Smoked Bacon, and Cheddar Cheese, I feel like I just can't put myself back in that situation. I don't want to get hurt again. You know how it is.

CB, maybe I should try your flavors next time I visit...

When I walked past Bloomingdales the other day, it was all I could do not to storm David Burke's restaurant demanding them to spray a meal onto my tongue. Unfortunately/fortunately, DB @ Bloomingdales serves real food, not food in aerosol (or whatever) form.

Off to the beach for the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker